Magpul ACS-L™ Carbine Stock, Commercial-Spec, BlackMagpul
The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit – TYPE 3fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00" sling loop
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec ACS-L.
ACS-L Carbine Stock, Commercial-Spec
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 16.5 oz.
- Length, max: 8.0 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~15.4 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
NOTE: This item is covered by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). It cannot be shipped outside the United States or to domestic locations with the intent of shipping to international destinations.