The Shawnee from Native ground Blinds is perfect for concealing 1 to 2 people. Its the favorite of solo hunters and power couples. As with all other Native Ground Blinds, the Shawnee does not have zippers or Velcro. The Shawnee features a sliding system to open and close its single window with minimal noise disturbance for stealth during your hunt. The blind is also designed with external brush holding straps that allow you to add additional camouflage of your choosing. The straps will hold limbs, brush, and other foliage that will make the blind even more difficult to spot The Shawnee is also equipped with internal pockets that make it easy to keep gear close by and ready. Designed for easy transport, the Shawnee uses the EZ Pack System; the blind can be stored in the carry bag that also provides extra storage space for tools and stakes. The EZ Pack System also includes comfortable carrying straps so you can move the 15-pound Shawnee with ease. Equipped with an H.D. stake system to ensure your blind wont move. Dimensions of the Shawnee are: 66 inches tall with a footprint of 55 by 55 inches. The Shawnee blind is ready to blend in effortlessly with the surroundings of your next hunt.
- Features a sliding system to open and close its single window with minimal noise disturbance; equipped with internal storage pockets
- Designed with external brush holding straps that will hold limbs, brush, and other foliage for additional camouflage
- The EZ Pack System allows the 15 pound blind to be carried on the back like a backpack with comfortable carry straps
- Blind dimensions are 66 inches tall with a footprint of 55 by 55 inches; Dirt Road Camo pattern blends into a variety of environments
- Specialized open door entry permits silent entry and exit; without zippers or Velcro, this blind offers superior stealth