Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson 24" Heat Treated Collapsible Baton BlackSmith & Wesson
The Smith & Wesson 24" Heat Treated Collapsible Baton is made of 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing with HRC of 46-47. It has a tensile strength of 6638.78lbf and bending strength of 4055.84lbf. The handle is a raised textured rubber handle. A 1680 denier outer shell belt sheath is included.
- Baton Length: 14.8 inches
- Handle Length: 9.2 inches
- Overall Length: 24 inches
- Made of alloy steel tubing
- Denier outer shell belt sheath included